Join the fun and excitement of a half-day sea kayak adventure with the island’s only accredited eco-tour!
Magnetic Island Sunset Tour
- Family Rate (2A + 2C)
Experience the gorgeous environment surrounding Magnetic Island!
Enjoy the beautiful Magnetic Island sunset from the water on this sea kayak tour! Check in approximately two hours before sunset on the beach in Horseshoe Bay. Full instruction and safety briefing is provided before launching, plus a little more instruction on the water to make the tour easier for everyone.
The guided tour stays within the sheltered waters of Horseshoe Bay. Take a leisurely paddle out to Horseshoe Bay Point before drifting back over seagrass beds and coral gardens to watch turtles come to the surface to breathe close by and see the wildlife prepare itself for the night’s ritual. Reflect on your day, have a chat, or sit in silence as you soak up the last rays of the sun with a relaxing drink in hand and watch the sunset behind the anchored sailboats.
This tour is suitable for beginner to intermediate paddlers and operates with a minimum of two and maximum of 10 customers. The price is per person in a double sea kayak.
For single bookings, please contact the office prior to booking.
- Footwear that can get wet
- Water bottle
- A small bag containing a towel and change of clothing for when you return
- Double sea kayak
- Paddle and safety equipment
- Full instruction and safety briefing
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Guided tour
- Free photography supplied by your guide
- Minimum age for participation in the tours is 7 years old. Each child under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult.